After tribal revival, we now head to
the lost chapel for a musical redemption.
A mystical musical journey of mayan beats and
nomadic sounds of the lost deserts.
we will dance the day away in the magical
setting of this historic church.
THE MAIN FLOOR
a positive experience
nomadic house with tribal influence
South American and Saharan deserts inspired
(more details will be sent to ticket-holders)
will be responsible for our costume department
a new secret location.
a historic grade 1 listed church,
built in 1872, then destroyed by fire.
the church was featured in movies such
as Hugh Jackman's LES MISERABLES
we will all be united in the same space
we will be facing the alter, and dancing on the main
floor of the church , with a backstage VIP area.
for all table enquiries please email us.
VVIP TABLES will be located on top of a raised platform backstage.
Church floor tables will be located on the dance floor.
(Please read before purchasing your ticket)
At Secret Brunch, the health and safety of our guests, staff and participants is our top priority. Therefore in light of the growing concerns around coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking the following steps to be extra vigilant:
- We will do our utmost to ensure that no staff who are sick or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 are hired to work at this event. We will also enforce the same policy to be followed by all third-party contractors working on the event.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that none of our staff working on this event have traveled to any of the countries identified by the Department of Health & Social Care as having widespread sustained transmission of COVID-19 in two weeks running up to the event. We will also enforce the same policy to be followed by all third-party contractors working on the event.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that the venue takes responsibility to thoroughly clean the space prior to our arrival onsite
- We will hire cleaners to constantly patrol the bathrooms and ensure hygiene and also adequate supply of soap is maintained
- The dress code will be designed to incorporate the use of face masks
- Hand sanitisers will be placed around the bar areas
- No food will be prepared, served or sold at this event
- If the event is forced to be cancelled, then all tickets will be refunded
In addition we encourage you to follow these best practices:
- If you been exposed to COVID-19, please refrain from purchasing tickets to this event, and stay at home per Department of Health & Social Care guidelines
- If you plan to travel at any time within two weeks prior to this event, to any of the countries identified by the Department of Health & Social Care as having widespread sustained (ongoing) transmission of COVID-19, please refrain from purchasing tickets to this event
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
(Please read before purchasing your ticket)
Minimum age for all Secret Brunch events is 21. All in attendance are requested to show a photo ID at the door. Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry if the minimum age requirement is not met.
Secret theme and itinerary will be emailed on the week of the event. Guests are must adhere to the dress-code. The Secret Location will be revealed on the day of the event, to only the ticket holders, via email.
A VIP Drink Token can be exchanged for any one cocktail served at the bar. The VIP section must at all times be in line with the capacities provided by the venue. Therefore organisers reserve the right to limit entry for health and safety of all in attendance and staff.
All tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable. If purchasing tickets on behalf of others, you must arrive first to check your guests in.
There will be continuous music in excess of 80db in some areas. You can request earplugs from a member of the security team on arrival. Also for those with photosensitive epilepsy, please be aware that there may be flashing, flickering lights or patterns, use of lasers and artificial fog, which may not be suited to those with respiratory tract issues or allergies.
Promoting any external products or events is strictly prohibited at Secret Brunch, unless prior consent is provided.
If the information provided when purchasing a ticket is deemed inaccurate or misleading, then Secret Brunch reserves the right to refuse entry, cancel a purchase, or if applicable retract a membership.
Secret Brunch reserves the right to contact you via the details provided regarding any future promotion or events.
This event is open to all and we look forward to welcoming both members and non-members. We expect all to adhere to relevant House Rules outlined on our website. There will be no re-entry at this event.
The organisers request all guests to drink and behave responsibly. For the health and safety of all guests and staff involved, we reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol at our sole discretion, or to remove any attendees from the premises. If necessary the venue also reserves the right to stop the event. Secret Brunch has a zero tolerance drugs policy. Smoking cigarettes or vaping is only allowed in the designated outdoor smoking area.
Secret Brunch requests all guests to refrain from close physical contact with actors, performers, members of staff, or other guests without their consent.
There will be photography and videography at this event. Secret Brunch reserves the right to use any such imagery obtained to promote future events or products.
Guests are informed in advance, that in an event of force majeure or Act of God or reasons beyond control, our selected venue reserves the right to cancel the event. In such rare but possible circumstances you will be notified as early as physically possible. Although we will seek compensation, we cannot guarantee a full refund on all purchases.
Secret Brunch is a cash-less event and all purchases on the day must be made using a credit or a debit card. Cloakroom facilities will be provided at the event. However Secret Brunch does not accept liability for any lost or missing items.